July 17, 2020 — NewMeadow Development has reached an agreement to design, build and sell, new single-family houses in Silver Hollow Estates in Westborough, Massachusetts.
The town-approved, open-space community features 26 building lots on 40 acres situated just a mile from the center of town, is walking distance to schools and an easy commute to surrounding communities. Homebuyers can choose from a range of lots, home sizes and can customize their homes to their own specifications. Construction is scheduled to begin this fall and the first occupancy is scheduled for Spring 2021.
NewMeadow Development is a premier regional vertically integrated developer and builder with local experience. Recently, they successfully completed Preservation Acres in Westborough. Based on their twin pillars of providing high-quality construction and exceptional customer service to contemporary home buyers, co-owners, Ken Chase and Matt Zuker, have designed and constructed more than 150 beautiful and unique, single- family homes in the last decade.
Silver Hollow Estates will meet growing demand for new, single-family construction in our highly desirable community. With abundant outdoor space and an eco-sensitive design – families can live and work in a bucolic, safe setting that’s close to everything.
Silver Hollow Estates will meet growing demand for new, single-family construction — located near the center of town — with homes that feature spacious living environments and eco-sensitive design.
It’s many attractive and distinguishing features include:
- Central Location: Westborough – a “best place to live in Massachusetts,” and one of the highest-rated public-school systems in the state
- Open Space Development: a brand new, family-friendly neighborhood with ample vistas and walking trails
- Close to Everything: walk to town, shops and highly-rated schools
- Easy Commute: Close to the commuter rail station, Mass Pike, Route 495 and Route 9
- Designed for Todays Lifestyle: with carefully planned spaces for families, 3 to 4 bedrooms, chef’s kitchen, guest room/study/flex room, spa-like master retreats
- Eco-Forward Design & Materials: that are gentle on the planet, compliant with or exceed local zoning codes.
- Opportunity to Customize: select custom kitchens, finish packages, built-ins, “green” features, smart home technology and more
Development tours and lot reservations begin Saturday, August 1.
To be one of the first to learn more, contact, Ken Chase, NewMeadow Development at 617/326-8405 or firstname.lastname@example.org